Fair and Handsome (yes... handsome)
Thursday, January 10, 2008
Fitness Tips for Men
Fitness means ability of a person to live a disease free life which is also comparatively stressed free. Fitness also means a well balanced life and for that purpose proper nutrition and exercise are must. It also contributes the quality of life. Following are some information on Men’s fitness tips-
1. Try to maintain proper body weight. Obese or overweight can increase life risk or diseases such as diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease, cancer and stroke. So, do required exercises in regular basis under proper guidance and eat fat-free foods.
2. Try to follow balanced diet. Eat fruits on regular basis as they’re anti oxidants. Also take more green vegetables and foods which contain less saturated fat can help to improve your health.
Beets and Cabbage both are very effective vegetables for a good health. But they’ve some process to eat them, try to follow it.
Try to eat fresh and raw beets. Boiled beets decrease their antioxidant power which is good for health. So, take fresh beet, cut it into pieces and mix them with one tablespoon of olive oil and a half lemon juice, eat it as salad.
Cabbage is loaded with huge calories and valuable nutrients. You can also eat it as a salad. You can try an Asian-style slaw. Here's what you'll need- finely shredded cabbage, two lime juice, four tablespoons of canola or peanut oil, half cup of shredded carrots, one fourth cup of peanuts, one fourth cup of chopped cilantro and one tablespoon of sriracha. Mix the ingredients and refrigerate for 20 minutes before serving.
3. Try to be smoke-free. It also affects your health seriously. When you’ll stop smoking, you will dramatically improve your chances of avoiding numerous physiological and biological side effects.
4. Take proper vaccinations which protect you from different virus. Certain lifestyle, certain work, travel to certain places might leads many hazards in your health.
5. Get enough physical exercise to provide your health fit. Try to maintain a daily routine. Work out at least thirty minutes in daily basis. Try to walk in a fresh place, swimming at a local pool or gardening.
Gym can help to keep you fit, feeling energetic and looking young. To make your workout smoother, always work your larger muscles first, such as with chest and back exercises. For lower-body exercises work the quadriceps first, the glutes, then hamstrings and calves. You take also some abs exercises crunches, sit-ups etc.6. Protect your physical and mental fitness by engaging yourself in positive activities which help to you handle your stress at work and at home.